Beaumont Subdivision, Lexington Kentucky 40513
The Beaumont Subdivision is subdivided into eleven areas including Beaumont Reserve, Beaumont Sanctuary, Beaumont Gardens and others. Homes range in age from new construction to ones built in the late 90’s. The average home sold in Beaumont is approximately $400K and 3,300 finished square feet. However, a buyer at any one point will find that options vary greatly from a handful in the mid $200s to a dozen in the over $1 million price point! I will write some about these specific Beaumont areas at a later date.
- It is an easy walk to Dunbar High School and Rosa Parks Elementary School
- Every type of service business necessary for the family is super close. Some of the best walk scores in all of Lexington. Within a short drive or walking distance to grocery stores, parks, the library, medical clinics, the veterinarian, banks, boutique shops and restaurants.
- Just south of New Circle Road so it connects quickly to the interstate highways.
- Less than three miles to downtown Lexington and the University of Kentucky.
- Twelve miles from Asbury University and Asbury Seminary in Wilmore Ky.
Quality and size of homes.
Some of the older neighborhoods like Chevy Chase and Ashland have large homes and quality remodels. However most of those homes are not as energy efficient or as large as the new homes in Beaumont. The quality of construction varies in Beaumont, but it is easy to buy a larger home with better construction for a lower price than you can find a similar home near downtown, such as in Chevy Chase.
Looking for a home in a Beaumont Subdivision?
Click here to find homes for sale in this fine neighborhood.
Don't hesitate to give Paul a call at 859 684 5890 or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont Subdivision, Lexington Kentucky 40513, What are the Beaumont homes like?
- Most of the homes are less than 12 years old and many less than 7.
- The majority are four bedrooms or more, with a minimum of 3 baths, a two or three car attached garage and a finished basement.
- The construction is usually 100 percent brick veneer.
- Many of the homes back up to a trail system or a green space; those that do not have easy walking access to trails and partks.
- Many of the homes have medium sized yards with landscaping that allows minimal yard work because of the use of perrenials and trees.
- The vast majority of Beaumont homes were custom built. It is not likely that your home will look like others in your neighborhood.
Beaumont Subdivisions, Lexington Kentucky 40513, What is happening here?
The YMCA is within walking distance or a very short drive to almost all the Beaumont neighborhoods.
Beaumont Reserve, the largest of the subdivisions, has access to walking trails that are adjacent or very close to the Reserve homes. There are great sidewalks that provide access from all the Beaumont neighborhoods to the trails and to shopping.
Rosa Parks Elementary School, Garden Springs Elementary
Beaumont Middle School
Dunbar High School
Shopping - Beaumont Centre is within walking distance of most of the Beaumont Subdivisions. Here is a list of just a few Beumont businesses: Kroger's Grocery, Beaumont Dentists, Kort Physical Therapy, Buffalo Run Physical Therapy, Beaumont Medical Center, Beaumont Veterinary Center, and three different Dental Offices
There are a large variety of restuarants in or near Beaumont Centre. My favorite two are Azure and Roly Poly. Azure is fine dining and one of the best in Lexington. Roly Poly serves scrumptious wraps at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend both of these eateries.
Beaumont Presbyterian, Palomar Baptist Church, Broadway Baptist Church, First Assembly, Fayette Church of Christ, First Alliance Church, St. John's Lutheran Church, Gethsemane Lutheran Church
The Jubilee Team of Rector Hayden Realtors
Lexington's Green Thumb Realtor
The Jubilee Team, Paul Campbell and Dorothy LaBar
Paul's Contact Info: 859.684.5890 email@example.com
Dorothy's Contact Info: 859.608.0724 firstname.lastname@example.org
A Google Map Showing Where the Jubilee Team Helps Sellers and Buyers.