Lansdowne Merrick Subdivision, Lexington Ky 40502
Why buy a home in Lansdowne Merrick Subdivision?
Location, Location, Location
- Lansdowne Merrick Subdivision, Lexington Ky 40502 is less than three miles to downtown and to the University of Kentucky.
- Lansdowne Merrick Subdivision is a short walk to one of Lexington's boutique malls, Chinoe Center. My wife loves the intimacy of the Kroger's grocery at Chinoe. My favorite pies are baked at the "Sweet Magnolia Bakery" in Chinoe Center.
- Residents of Lansdowne Merrick Subdivision are also only a short walk to Lansdowne-Merrick Park. This large park has majestic trees, walking trails, playground equipment, a basketball court and picnic areas with large green spaces for children to play.
- Julius Marks Elementaryis within a short walk of the majority of homes in Lansdown Merrick Subdivision, Lexington Ky.
The Price is Right
- The homes for sale in Lansdown Merrick currently range in price from $148,000 to $272,950. Most of these homes are brick and many have very large yards.
- The average home that has sold in the past three years in Lansdowne Merrick has sold for less than $75.00 a square foot. Two miles north, closer to downtown the average home on a smaller lot sells for almost $150.00 a square foot. Lansdowne Merrick homes are some of Lexington's best values.
Now is the Time to Buy a home in this Exceptional Neighborhood.
There are currently 10 homes for sale in the Lansdowne Merrick Subdivision. Your opportunity to buy a home here may not last long. In the past three years only four homes have sold in this coveted neighborhood. Residents who buy here, stay here. If you are looking for an exceptional home in a desirable neighborhood then now is the time to buy in Lansdowne Merrick.
Check out some of our favorite homes for sale in Lansdowne Merrick subdivision, Lexington Ky 40505
Don't hesitate a moment to give Paul a call at 859 684 5890 or shoot him an email at email@example.com
If Paul is not available give Dorothy a call at 859 608 0724 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jubilee Team of Rector Hayden Realtors
Lexington's Green Thumb Realtor
The Jubilee Team, Paul Campbell and Dorothy LaBar
Paul's Contact Info: 859.684.5890 email@example.com
Dorothy's Contact Info: 859.608.0724 firstname.lastname@example.org
A Google Map Showing Where the Jubilee Team Helps Sellers and Buyers.